Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher (3 days plus one other day to cover classes)
Murrow Primary Academy, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Subjects||Primary, Primary, Primary|
|Working pattern||Part-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373,.00 to £40,490,.00 per year (full-time equivalent)|
Murrow Primary Academy
Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
Start date: 1st January 2020
Contract: Fixed Term contract 4 days. Monday to Thursday (3 days EYFS and 1 day cover for other classes) to August 2020
Salary: – MPS/UPS (NQTS welcome Part time applications will be considered)
We are a forward thinking, fast paced Primary Academy who are looking to recruit an outstanding Early Years Teacher to take our younger pupils on a learning journey which is a fusion of excellence and enjoyment and to play a key role in the leadership and management of our academy.
The successful candidate will need to be able to promote the highest of academic outcomes for all children within the year group with clear focus on every child being able to progress, develop and succeed.
You will have the desire and ability to develop a successful year group team and promote the vision for excellence in learning at Murrow Primary Academy.
You will need to demonstrate that you:
• Are excited by teaching and strive to make learning irresistible through captivation and encouragement;
• Have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and an understanding of how young children learn;
• Are well-organised and efficient;
• Have a proven track record of outstanding teaching leading to good progress for all;
• Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement resulting in good outcomes for
• Have a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs;
• Commit yourself through effort and teamwork;
• Are solution driven and resilient;
• Are reflective of their own practice and responds positively to evaluation;
Murrow Primary Academy School can offer you:
• Highly motivated and well behaved children in a school that has a reputation for being warm and welcoming;
• An exciting curriculum where creativity and real purposeful learning is key;
• Staff who demonstrate a truly collaborative approach to learning and teaching;
• High calibre support staff;
• A motivated, pro-active and supportive Senior leadership Team and Governing Body who have a clear vision for the future direction and onward growth of the school;
• A role to raise standards of achievement & attainment, the quality of provision within the Early Years;
• A supportive local community with keen parents who are supportive of the home school partnership;
• A commitment to continuing your Professional Development and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally;
Further benefits include;
• Collaborative approach to working including partnered PPA release time;
• Access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development Programme (The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust);
• Opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources.;
• Centrally-run services that reduce the time-consuming administrative tasks so teachers can concentrate on educational performance.
• Initially reduced timetable (in addition to PPA and NQT release time) to support effective induction to the school and the role;
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is a charitable multi-academy trust specialising in the Primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and Fenland.
The St Neots hub has seven academies; Middlefield, Winhills, The Round House, Great Staughton, Kimbolton, Wintringham, and Roman Way. The Fenland hub has five academies; Thomas Eaton, Glebelands, Leverington, Murrow and Braybrook.
As such, joining our MAT means joining an organisation with an array of career opportunities that span ten different locations.
For more information please visit the Murrow Primary Academy website: www.murrowprimary.co.uk
Visits are warmly welcomed so that you can see our fantastic staff and incredible children in action. If you would like further information, please contact the school office for an informal discussion on 01945 700357.
Application forms with covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com or posted to the HR Office at:
Winhills Primary Academy
Off Duck Lane
Closing date for applications: Midday Thursday 12th December 2019
Interviews scheduled for: Tuesday 17th December
Murrow Primary Academy is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people and
expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to have two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Essential educational requirements
educated to degree level
Qualified Teacher status
Essential skills and experience
Skills and experience - experience of teaching across both phases of primary education, experience of leading a subject/strategy and monitoring its impact within a school setting. Essential skills; communication, collaboration, resilience, reflective practitioner, GSOHMore on how to apply
|School size||105 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Murrow Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)|
73 Murrow Bank, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13 4HD