- Job role
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Academy pay scales - negotiable for the right candidate
We are currently seeking to appoint inspiring and dynamic EYFS Class Teacher, who holds QTS or equivalent status, (responsibility negotiable) to join our committed and enthusiastic team.
We are seeking for teachers who can:
• Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure
consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
• Have high principles and expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
• Have good interpersonal skills and able to work well as part of our staff team
• Be committed to on-going professional development
• Contribute to the wider life at the Academy
• Share the Trust’s ethos of improving educational standards and the life chances of
Darrick Wood Infant and Nursery School is part of Chancery Education Trust.
Chancery Education Trust offers huge professional development prospects across all the Chancery Education Trust Academy sites.
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 345 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
About Darrick Wood Infant & Nursery School
Darrick Wood Infant and Nursery School is a vibrant, three-form entry infant school with 270 pupils aged between 5 - 7 years. The school is located in Orpington (London Borough of Bromley) within beautiful grounds. We believe that every child is different and that everyone deserves the opportunity to be happy, secure and successful. The school is surrounded by large grounds and benefits from a spacious and attractive site with a good deal of green space which enables us to take our learning outside, including through Forest School sessions.
Arranging a visit to Darrick Wood Infant & Nursery School
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed; please contact Mrs Kate Keeble, Business Support Manager on 01689 857278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
Similar jobs nearby
Reception Class Teacher
St Mary's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
St Mary's Road, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7BU
Harris Primary Academy Kenley
51 Little Roke Road, Kenley, Surrey, CR8 5NF