- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 months)
- Main Pay Scale
Required for October 2021, an excellent classroom practitioner for our Reception & Year 1/2 class.
The Link Academy Trust is looking for a passionate, talented Foundation/ KS1 teacher to join our dynamic organisation, lead a class and work across the Trust. If you are a teacher with real ambition to develop your career further and would like to be at the forefront of current school improvement opportunities, we need you. A key expectation to support school improvement will be to lead the continuing development of high-quality continuous provision, both indoor and outdoor, in a vocabulary-rich, well maintained and inspiring environment. The post will require you to teach our foundation children in the morning sessions and then join with and teach Reception, Year 1 & Year 2 in the afternoons.
This position is specifically to cover maternity leave, however the Trust offer the prospect of teaching in a range of settings, being empowered to develop your own expert knowledge and skills and the chance to support/ lead others in their professional journey. You will be part of a proficient team dedicated to working to improve the outcomes for all our children, where your work-life balance will be promoted. We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed as a teacher.
You will need to be inspirational and reflective, show initiative, resilience, creativity and demonstrate the aptitude and professionalism to work as part of a successful and growing team of practitioners to improve the life chances of our pupils and make every child feel ‘special’. We expect you to effectively liaise with parents, stakeholders and the community. The School leaders will recognise and develop your expertise and skills to ensure career development.
We want you to come and join our happy, positive learning environments where our consistent vision is that through collaboration we will always be ‘Stronger Together’
What we are looking for in a candidate is:
• A commitment to developing your own practice through engagement in professional learning in order to develop and implement the most current teaching strategies.
• An understanding of how pupils learn and real commitment to provide and maintain high-quality indoor and outdoor learning opportunities.
• Recognition of our amazing children; nurturing, supporting and challenging them, meeting their needs to ensure they have independent learning behaviours that will see them prepared for their future learning journey.
• An ability to see the best in all and promote and expect positive behaviour at all times.
• A committed approach to the wider school community and engagement with them.
• A cheerful, fresh and creative approach to giving the children under your care the best you can
• Experience of working in an Early Years setting and, preferably, KS1.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 71 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Broadhempston Village Primary School
Broadhempston Primary is a traditional small village school, bijou but perfectly formed, with a warm and friendly family atmosphere. Situated just a short distance from Totnes, we make the most of our idyllic rural setting throughout the year. Our school offers an exciting and relevant curriculum which provides excellent opportunities and experiences and great foundations for life. Whilst we focus on the highest academic achievement, we always have the ‘whole’ child in mind. We have an excellent team of inspirational staff who help the children develop into positive and enthusiastic learners who love coming to school.
Arranging a visit to Broadhempston Village Primary School
Contact the school directly email@example.com or telephone 01803 812689 to arrange a visit