- Early years
- £25714 - £41604 per annum
Early Years Leader job summary
Early Years Leader
Hours: Full time
FTE Salary: In line with national pay scales M1-U3: £25,714 – £41,604 per annum plus TLR 2 (£2,873)
For more information on our school: www.colton.org.uk
We are looking for an inspirational teacher to lead our early years team from September 2022. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hard-working and passionate about early years and have experience of delivering consistently excellent practice, both indoors and outdoors. Their classroom skills will enable then to work collaboratively with colleagues to inspire, develop and support others within our setting. They will play a vital role in shaping and developing early years provision and practice as well as contributing to the continued development of the school as part of our senior leadership team.
We are looking for someone who will;
• provide an example of excellence as a leading classroom practitioner and inspire and motivate staff in all areas of the EYFS curriculum
• oversee our early years team and be responsible for their appraisal and standards across the EYFS
• work within the senior leadership team to sustain high expectations and excellent practice in teaching and learning across our reception and nursery class.
As a member of our Trust, you will benefit from:
• being part of a truly collaborative trust, working with professional generosity and towards our shared mission of; Nurturing ambition, delivering excellence and enriching children’s lives
• our Trust commitment to continued investment in our people, supporting every member of staff throughout their career to be the best they can be
• a clear set of values, a celebration of equality and diversity and a working environment built on respect, kindness and promotion of positive wellbeing
We are pleased to offer a generous benefits package including teachers’ pension scheme, £5k cycle to work scheme, discounted gym, family health, private medical insurance and dental care plans, discounts and online offers at major high street/online retailers and our employee assistance programme accessible by you and your family.
To discuss the role or pay us a visit before applying, please contact Natalie Leverett on email@example.com
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For access to our recruitment guidelines and our online application form click here
TLR 2a equivalent to £2873 per annum
Applying for the job
Please complete our online application formMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 301 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Colton Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 244 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
At Colton Primary School we provide the very best education we can for all our pupils in a happy, caring environment. We want every pupil to enjoy their time at Colton and feel enthusiastic as they move on to the next stage of their education.
We work in partnership with pupils, parents & carers, governors, Red Kite Learning Trust and members of the community. We hope that everyone feels ‘successful’ every day, and that our pupils grow into happy, healthy members of society, with a genuine love of learning.
We believe education is about the ‘whole child’ and that all children should be supported to reach their full potential. Working together, our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) and Learning Mentor support the staff to ensure children’s social, emotional and mental health needs are met, allowing us to have high academic expectations for all. We aim to inspire, motivate and challenge our children to question the world around them and become independent, resilient learners.
Arranging a visit to Colton Primary School
Please contact the school to arrange visits