|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490|
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced teacher with the right leadership skills who can make an impact to the Early Years Foundation Stage Phase at our school. The position is to commence in September 2020.
We are looking to appoint a creative, talented and dedicated Early Years Lead to enrich and expand our provision and to join us on our journey, to assist the Headteacher in the development of our school.
This senior role is key for the continued improvement of our school, and therefore the ability to make a quick positive impact and lead strategically is essential, with a particular focus on pupil progress.
Previous experience of teaching in the Early Years Foundation Stage is desirable.
Essential educational requirements
Evidence of further professional development in Early Years Foundation Stage
• Qualified Primary Teacher status
• Evidence of further professional development in Early Years Foundation Stage
Essential skills and experience
• A record of excellent classroom practice in the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Involvement in the implementation of whole school initiatives
• Experience of effective involvement of parents in their children’s education
• Successful implementation of quality assessment techniques to inform teaching and learning
• Experience of involvement in transition between one or more of the following, home-EYFS and EYFS-KS1.
• Ability to secure high standards of pupil achievement and behaviour in the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Ability to work as part of an effective leadership team
• A thorough knowledge and understanding of how children learn in the Early Years Foundation Stage and how learning at this stage affects pupils’ future learning
• Ability to provide a broad, balanced, relevant and creative Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
• Secure working knowledge of the EYFS, the National curriculum and their assessment, recording and reporting requirements
TLR 2AMore on how to apply
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||299 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Fell Dyke Community Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Fell Dyke Community Primary School
Springwell Road, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE9 7AA