At Muriel Green Nursery & Day Care we believe that early years educational settings are crucial for a child’s development. Learning is the key to everything we do, but most importantly we know learning must be fun! Each day is spent developing children who are curious learners and preparing them for a life packed full of knowledge. Muriel Green has gone to great lengths to create an inspirational learning environment for the children, staff & families.
At Muriel Green Nursery & Day Care we want to make a change for people with careers in early years setting, we are looking for a team who see their role as more than a job. Our team must understand the importance of listening, observing & teaching the children though learning based play. We are a diverse and inclusive workforce packed full of like-minded educators who share a passion for knowledge & child development. You must be eager to learn, we encourage our teams to reach their full potential and we support them with a mix of growth initiatives and an incomparable learning environment from our Hertfordshire County Council apprenticeship scheme & the Continuing Professional Development programme.
What we are looking for:
A qualified practitioner, level 2 or 3:
- Take responsibility for the observation and monitoring of the needs of their key children.
- To think educationally & creatively to provide a full range of stimulating activities to develop their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development.
- To work as part of a dynamic & fun educational team providing support for all the children in the setting.
- Muriel Green provides a variety of activities facilitating and enabling the children by providing appropriate levels of support and interaction.
- A commitment to ensure that every child is offered a fun and enjoyable day whilst working with Muriel Green educational approach.
- To always prioritise the health, welfare and the safety of the children.
We would consider part time or full time applicants..
Muriel Green Nursery & Day care is located with working distance of St.Albans City Station and Main Bus routes from all over Hertfordshire.
The best holiday package In Hertfordshire – 28 days (long holiday service package included)
- As Muriel Green Nursery & Day care is part of the Hertfordshire County Council you employment will include the following benefits:
- Job security
- Apprenticeship Scheme
- Continuing Professional Development
- Private medical insurance – physio, 24GP and much more
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hertfordshire reward programme
- Government pension scheme
- Mental Health Support: Wellbeing coach, calming staff lounge
- 50% off childcare
There is more…
- Our refer a friend scheme – if you can bring a new member to join our team for 6 months plus, there will be a bonus for you.
- Well-being for our staff is at the core of your vision, we provide a calming space, listening year, a well-being package and close working family.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.