Are you enthusiastic, caring and patient Early Years Practitioner that will engage and motivate our young children, then this is the place for you!
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a new Early Years Practitioner to work in our nursery in the afternoons following the introduction of 30-hours where we are now also offering nursery provision in the afternoons.
Our early years staff are a fabulous team of early years specialists who care deeply about the development of our youngest pupils and they work hard to tailor our provision to suit the needs of individual children. We are looking for a like-minded practitioner who enjoys working with nursery children and who will make positive contributions to the work of our EYFS team.
The successful applicant would be expected to lead small group activities, work with individual children, support the needs of all children and contribute to Tapestry records.
The position is a permanent one, starting from 16 April 2024. The hours are 11.50am – 3.20pm, Monday to Friday. This is a total of 17.5 hours per week, term time only.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
The Trust can offer:
- an exciting opportunity to be part of our expanding nursery provision
- the opportunity of collaborative working with our early years practitioners across the Trust
- the support of our excellent Early Years Leader and Trust Early Years Advisor
- a supportive, hard-working and committed team
- a well-resourced setting in a school that prioritises support for early years children
School visits are warmly encouraged. Email Kelly Harding, Deputy Principal, if you would like to visit the school or to arrange an informal conversation about the position: email@example.com
Knutsford Primary Academy is part of Aspire Academies Trust, a multi-academy trust that incorporates Bedmond Academy, Bovingdon Primary Academy, Broadfield Academy, Hammond Academy, Knutsford Primary Academy and The Grove Academy, along with a well-established Training Centre.
The Trust can offer:
- The opportunity to be part of an expanding organisation with high aspirations, one which is committed to the professional development of all staff.
- Cross trust networking, partnerships and collaboration of good practice and shared resources to drive the learning environment in all its schools’ forwards towards future excellence.
- The Trust benefits from its own Training Centre.
- A truly supportive working environment where employee wellbeing is at the forefront. The Trust offers a range of support, including menopause support plans and flexible working opportunities.
- The ability to follow career pathways and progress within the Trust.
- A wide range of employee benefits such as; local government and teacher pension schemes, an employee assistance programme, free cooked meal daily, occupational health.
The Aspire Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Our interviews will always include relevant questions relating to child protection and/or safeguarding. A satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) with a Children’s Barred List Check is required as a condition of employment. In accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE), an online search will be conducted on shortlisted candidates to identify anything that may need further exploration with candidates. It is an offence to apply for this role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
At Aspire Academies Trust we believe that all individuals are of equal value and we are committed to equal opportunities for all. All people who work and study in the school have the right to be respected and valued within a safe and secure environment and not to be discriminated against on the grounds of age, class, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief. To help us meet our high standards and aspirations of a fully diverse and inclusive workplace, we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply for this vacancy.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.