The St Bart's Multi Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff andchildren of Kingsland CofE Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated andenthusiastic individual to join our hard working and committed team.
At Kingsland CofE Academy our children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respectare underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interests of our children we work very closely with ourpartner Academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team ofcaring, enthusiastic, dedicated staff, who are well-supported by their SeniorLeadership Team.
To work with children, as part of a professional team, on education and social development and to provide a high quality of care.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Work with individuals or small groups of children, under direction
- Support behaviour management and development
- Establish and build positive relationships with parents / carers
- Contribute to the planning and development of learning activities
- Contribute to the development of individual development plans (such as Individual educational plans) for children with special educational needs
- Work with external agencies
- Contribute to observation and assessment procedures
- Update children’s records
- Set up and clear away displays and activities, including ensuring that the materials and equipment are safe and clean
- Attend to children’s personal needs
- Have key worker responsibilities for particular children
- Demonstrate duties to apprentices and /or mentor new staff
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the academy, raising any concerns following academy protocol/procedures
- Undertake accompanied home visits.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.