Early Years Practitioner Level 6 or above
Kings Cliffe Endowed Primary School, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£19945 – £21589 (Level 6) or MPS 1 NQT|
Were you born to work with children? At King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School we believe in lifelong learning – do you? Do you want to be listened to, supported and valued by a friendly, enthusiastic team? If the answer to these questions is yes then look no further; we are the school for you.
King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational practitioner (experienced Early Years Practitioner level 6 or above) for our Pre-School. This will initially be a one-year maternity cover, which could become permanent. We are located 15 minutes from Corby, 15 minutes from Stamford, 20 minutes from Peterborough and 30 minutes from Kettering.
NI contributions and Pension contributions of 23%
Applying for the job
Download the documents attached to this advert, or go to our website to download the application form and job description, or contact us via telephone to request for the forms to be sent to you.More on how to apply
|School type||LA Maintained School, Christian|
|School size||214 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||2 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Kings Cliffe Endowed Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Kings Cliffe Endowed Primary School
We are a growing village primary school, with state of the art facilities and a newly built, modern school building in the heart of King’s Cliffe. We have a history of outstanding results and sit within the top 3% of schools nationally.
Our aim is to ensure all children ‘grow a love for learning’ and experience success on a daily basis.
We would look for the successful candidate to have:
• A passion for teaching and learning and a commitment to work as part of a team to deliver the best quality education
• A commitment to promote positive learning behaviours
• Foster and understand that knowledge, wisdom and skills are achieved through hard work, perseverance and resilience
• Demonstrate empathy, compassion and forgiveness, so that we all have the courage to take risks and learn from our mistakes.
• A determination to maintain a positive, cheerful outlook.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• An inspiring, motivational work place which has high expectations of its staff whilst protecting their well-being
• Wonderful children who love to learn and have an outstanding attitude to their learning
• A dedicated, friendly team of staff, parents and governors
• A programme of continuous professional development that considers your area of interest and expertise
• Support and encouragement to try new things and to be innovative
• A culture of achievement and success for all
Arranging a visit to Kings Cliffe Endowed Primary School
Telephone 01780 470259
Kings Forest, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE8 6XS