First Federation Trust, an education charity and multi-academy trust of 21 primary schools across Devon, West Dorset and Plymouth, is looking to recruit a part-time Early Years Teacher to join the hard-working and friendly team at Willowbank Primary School to start in February 2024.
At The Trust, we are driven by our shared values to encourage every individual to aspire, flourish and achieve, while celebrating the diversity and distinctiveness of each school. We are committed to enhancing the provision at all our schools and aim to provide the best possible education for all pupils. Our schools benefit greatly from working collaboratively with the central team, providing support and inspiration to one another and drawing upon the wide range of skills and expertise on offer.
Willowbank Primary School has good links to the M5 and is a very popular, thriving environment with approximately 290 children across 10 classes. With children at the heart of everything they do, they aim to provide every child the opportunity to be the best they can be in a safe and stimulating environment.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who
- Is committed to ensuring that all children achieve the highest possible outcome
- Can inspire and motivate children and enable them to be the best that they can be
- Has good curriculum knowledge
- Has a dedication towards a child-centred approach, with creative ideas for learning opportunities
Whatever role or level, we are committed to supporting staff in their professional development and offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Professional and career development pathways, coaching and mentoring
- Fast-track process to explore new opportunities across the trust family of schools
- Access Teachers Pension Scheme
- Access to a free and confidential employee wellbeing programme
- Tax-free cycle-to-work scheme
Closing date: Friday 15th December at midday
Interview date: January 2024. After the teaching and observations have been completed we will invite successful candidates through to the formal interview stage.
If you would like to visit the school please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01884 33473
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. Our Child Protection policy can be found on the school's website Safeguarding | Willowbank Primary School All shortlisted applicants will be subject to an online search.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.