- Job role
- Working pattern
- Job share
Monday and Tuesdays
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
- Main scale 1-6
The pupils at Meldreth Primary School are looking for a kind, caring Early Years teacher who is passionate about what they do and who loves working with children.
Meldreth Primary School is an excellent and exciting place to be!
Our Good Ofsted report (June 2019) quoted the following comment from our staff:
‘The respect, care and well-being afforded to all, children and staff alike, at Meldreth Primary School makes it a very enjoyable and rewarding place to work.’
We are looking for an experienced, skilled and enthusiastic Early Years teacher to join our team, to cover for maternity leave. This is a temporary post, from January 2022.
• thrive on children's success?
• see the potential in everyone and everything?
• enjoy working as part of a team?
If so we would love you to consider working with us at Meldreth. As a small village school with personality, we have a lot to offer!
Applying for the job
Application packs can be downloaded from our website https://meldreth.eschools.co.uk
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
or requested by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 196 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Meldreth Primary School
We can offer you:
• children who are unfalteringly proud of their school and who are keen to learn,
• a dedicated team of experienced staff,
• engaged, supportive parents and committed governors,
• commitment to your professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be subject to safeguarding checks including an enhanced DBS check.
Arranging a visit to Meldreth Primary School
Visits to our school are strongly recommend please contact Anne or Ali on 01763 260432 to make an appointment.