|Subjects||Primary, Primary, Primary|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490|
For this position you will need to be;
• available for Easter or September 2020.
• an individual who is committed to planning a holistic approach to the curriculum and ensuring high attainment levels through using the "Development Matters" framework as guidance.
• For this role, you need to currently be an EYFS Leader or aspiring leader who has recently taught in the EYFS.
• passionate about improving learning opportunities for all children within a creative curriculum
• able to form positive relationships and foster the characteristics of effective learning
• committed to valuing and supporting the development of each child
• motivated to develop their skills to support highly effective learning
• flexible, with a strong commitment to teamwork
• energetic and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
• willing to teach Read, Write Inc & Talk4writing strategies
Essential educational requirements
Degree required for this post
Essential skills and experience
This post is suitable for an experienced or aspirant EYFS Leader/ Lead Teacher.
• An innovative and creative classroom teacher
• Ability to inspire, challenge and motivate staff and children.
• A desire to work in an EYFS unit
• A commitment to inclusion
• Ambitious for career development
TLR available dependant upon experienceMore on how to apply
|School size||249 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||River Mead School website (opens in a new window)|
About River Mead School
Lowbourne, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 7ED