We are looking for someone with a passion for teaching. We want someone who can live and breathe inclusion and diversity, celebrate the range of children we have at Civitas, and champion their needs to ensure that all children have every opportunity to succeed. This starts with a candidate who is a skilled practitioner who can model excellent, inclusive practice to others. We’re looking for someone who is a team player, who can work alongside the energetic and skilled senior leadership team and be both strategic and operational when required.
The post is open to ECTs to apply as well as experienced staff.
We want someone who has:
- The motivation to achieve the very best for the children in our care and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Experience as an effective good and outstanding classroom teacher.
- Excellent communication skills and a good sense of humour.
- Good organisational skills
- Creativity which drives all aspects of teaching and learning.
In return we can offer:
- A firm commitment to you and your professional development
- Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and Governors
- A growing learning community
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Coaching and mentoring from the trust and school leaders• Fantastic trust wide CPD opportunities
- Vast opportunities for career progression
If you have a genuine commitment to improving the life chances of children then we would like to hear from YOU!
This job post has expired.