Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Initial one year (possibility of being made permanent))
Early Years Teacher This is an exciting opportunity for a strong and dynamic Early Career Teacher to join our Early Years Team. The successful candidate must have be:
- Enthusiastic about teaching in Early Years (inc Nursery) with a clear knowledge and understanding of the teaching of phonics
- Resilient-with excellent interpersonal and behaviour management skills
- Reflective-with a good understanding of the needs of pupils with a range of abilities and backgrounds
- Passionate- determined to make a positive difference to the outcomes of our children by ensuring that standards of pupil progress and attainment rapidly improve and that improvements are maintained
- Creative-with strong subject knowledge and the ability to adapt the curriculum in an exciting way
If this is you then Fieldhead might be the perfect workplace for you. We are a friendly, vibrant academy where we are all working hard to significantly raise standards and develop truly great teaching and learning. We can offer you:
- High-quality CPD and networking opportunities as part of the Focus Trust.
- a friendly, supportive and committed team of staff and leaders;
- friendly, kind, and helpful children;
- forward-thinking and creative school environment;
- an inclusive school where all children and staff are valued;
- Excellent professional and career development opportunities.
- Focus Trust benefits.
Applying for the job
Please download and complete the application form and return it along with the equal opportunities form to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.