Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
If you have a passion for teaching, Great Hollands Primary School could offer you an exceptional opportunity to develop your career within a fantastic setting.
You will have:
- High expectations of what children can achieve
- Effective monitoring and evaluation skills
- Energy and infectious enthusiasm to help every child succeed
- Flexibility and resilience
- Ambition for yourself and all in the school.
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form attached to this advert and submit it to our recruitment team at email@example.com More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 3 to 11
363 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Great Hollands Primary School
We are an exciting, innovative and vibrant school, with state of the art buildings and facilities for both pupils and staff. Our school is full of inquisitive and expressive young people, who value the learning opportunities we provide.
Our school team works together, supporting each other to succeed. We would like to offer this exciting opportunity to a teacher who has the skills and passion to join us as we make a real difference to the lives of our children.
- Fantastic spacious classrooms that are purpose built, offering a beautiful working and learning environment
- Enthusiastic children, proud of their school buildings and green and spacious grounds.
- An exceptional learning environment, with high quality resources to help you lead improvements.
- A friendly, passionate and supportive team.
- Exceptional CPD opportunities, including access to accredited programmes.
- As part of the Maiden Erlegh Trust, we offer a proven track record of excellent teacher support and development, allowing you the opportunity to shine.
Arranging a visit to Great Hollands Primary School
Visits to our lovely school are warmly welcomed. Please contact our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org who can help organise this.