Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Maternity cover)
MPS/UPS + SEN point
• Do you want to make a really difference to some of the most vulnerable students in the city?
• Work at a one of three new specialist SEMH provisions?
• Be part of the 45 million pound wider development of the academy across the city?
• Move away from the restrictions of a mainstream pathway?
• Have a passion for creative teaching and to be allowed the space to develop individuals with a more flexible curriculum than mainstream?
• Be part of a school recently judged as good in all areas by OFSTED?
We require one exceptional teacher for our Primary Early Years who is passionate about providing the best possible education and care for vulnerable students. You will be based at our East site in Seacroft which is part of three sites but a one school SEMH provision in the city. As such you will have experienced teachers both on site and at others for collaboration and support.
We were inspected for the first time, being judged to be good in all areas. We are one school across three sites of an all through special school from key stage 1 to key stage 4 and as such, there is great potential for both support, professional development and promotion. All of our sites operate in line with best practise in an SEMH provision, which is a nurturing type curriculum model with significant investment in therapeutic and wrap around support for our students.
This position would suit a teacher with a proven track record of exceptional practice, who is able to work with vulnerable pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties (SEMH). It would suit an individual who is passionate about making a real difference to student’s life chances and supporting them in achieving their potential in essential life skills, which is a high priority for Springwell Leeds. The ability to be creative and use imaginative flair to engage is essential, along with having resilience, drive and high expectations to inspire students to achieve. As we are a growing Academy it may also provide an opportunity of further leadership opportunities in the future.
Applying for the job
Please complete and return a Springwell Leeds application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.