Early Years Teacher
Parkdale Primary School, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£17,208 to £17,208|
Required from Jan 2020
Full time and Permanent
Unqualified Teacher Scale 1-6 (£17,208 - 27,216)
Parkdale Primary is seeking to appoint an Early Years Teacher to join our outstanding specialist Early Years team. We are looking for an excellent teaching practitioner who has completed Early Years Initial Teacher Training and holds Early Years Qualified Teacher Status. The successful candidate will have high expectations of pupil progress and also a drive for self-development.
You would be joining Parkdale at an exciting time as we are working hard to be the school of choice for our community and provide our children with the highest quality education that enables them to fulfil their potential, develop positive values, discover new talents and develop a love for learning.
We are looking for an inspirational teacher who is committed to creating a stimulating learning environment through excellent classroom practice and leading and supporting exciting, relevant experiences for the 60 children in our two Reception classes. Teamwork is a key attribute, as our team of 2 class teachers and 2 supporting EY Teachers work closely together and very collaboratively.
• Be a consistently good or better Early Years Teacher with secure evidence-based understanding of what makes great teaching.
• Hold at least Early Years QTS (or QTS)
• Be passionate about teaching and learning and driven by making a difference to every child.
• Care passionately about children and their development whilst still driving forward pupil progress and achievement.
• Value a team working approach and be keen to contribute and share your skills with colleagues.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
In return we offer:
• A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven towards continuously raising standards.
• Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
• Calm and purposeful learning environments
• Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
• A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
• Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Discussions about the post are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact the Head Teacher to arrange a mutually convenient time.
How to apply
Please request an application form from our Office Manager. Closing date for applications: Midday Wednesday 20th November 2019
Short listing: Thursday 21st November 2019
Interviews: Week beginning 26th November 2019
Transform Trust is a Multi Academy Trust with over 6000 children in 17 Primary Schools covering Nottingham, Nottinghamshire and Derby. Joining us, you will be part of an ambitious and innovative organisation. We promote the autonomy and local nature of each of our schools and we are an enabling organisation rather than a directive one.
We believe education has the power to transform lives and communities. Our Vision is to provide high quality education and deliver the best outcomes for children.
We are partners in East Midlands Maths Hub, Derby Research School, Inspiring Leaders and Challenge Partners.
We can offer you:
• Unrivalled opportunities for professional development through our schools and Transform Teaching School Alliance
• Trust support networks
• Staff benefits such as 24/7/365 employee welfare support; tax saving salary sacrifice schemes; a staff benefits scheme that offers a host of benefits and discounts
Essential educational requirements
see job description
see job description
Essential skills and experience
see job description
24/7/365 employee welfare support; tax saving salary sacrifice schemes; a staff benefits scheme that offers a host of benefits and discounts
|School size||417 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Parkdale Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Parkdale Primary School
For information about our school please visit our website
Parkdale Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG4 1BX