Early Years Teacher
This job expired on 5 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
as soon as possible
5 February 2023 at 11:59pm
26 January 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - FTE 100%, 32.5 hours per week
- Fixed term - ending 31.08.2023
- Main pay scale 1 to 6
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Experience of teaching at Early Years Foundation Stage and/or Key Stage 1
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum, in particular the Foundation
- Establish a knowledge of the statutory National Curriculum requirements at Key Stage 1 and/or Early Years Foundation Stage Framework Stage Curriculum
Excellent understanding of how children learn and ability to actively
promote and support creativity and independence in learning
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the statutory requirements of legislation concerning Safeguarding, including Child Protection, Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety and inclusion
- Are passionate about learning, creative in your approach and have the ability to encourage our children to become successful, self-motivated, happy and confident learners through engaging lessons.
What the school offers its staff
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- Recent innovations have been the development of the ‘Leadership Academy’ which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
- Additional holiday in October giving a two week break, enabled by an early close on every Friday which is utilised for CPD.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are ‘proud to belong’ to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance programme available to all employees.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Parkwood Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 228 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01245 354605
Arranging a visit to Parkwood Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Keys Meadow Primary School
84 Tysoe Avenue, Enfield, Middlesex, EN3 6FB
Furneux Pelham Church of England School
Furneux Pelham, Hertfordshire, SG9 0LH
Class Teacher - KS2 teacher (KS1 opportunities may be available)
Gordons Children's Academy, Infant
Gordon Road, Rochester, Kent, ME2 3HQ
Maritime Academy Trust
Greenwich, London, SE10 0BG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Chelmsford and Essex, Southend and Thurrock