Early Years Teacher
This job expired on 20 March 2023
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 10:07am
13 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday
- Fixed term - September- August 2024
What skills and experience we're looking for
- To plan, organise and maintain a learning environment appropriate to the developmental needs and interests of children aged between two and five years.
- To motivate children in their learning and establish a consistent, stable relationship with them through an enabling and helpful style.
- To ensure that the classroom environment is ordered and displays reflect the value attributed to children’s work.
- To keep clear records of curriculum planning and to keep up-to-date profiles of children’s development and progress, working in partnership with parents and other members of staff.
- To contribute to whole-school policy -making and development planning.
- To make provision for children with special educational needs, with reference to the SEN code of practice.
- To make provision for children for whom English is an additional language.
- To contribute to successful induction into and transition out of the nursery for all children.
- To be committed to equal opportunity for all children.
- To develop and maintain effective communication links and partnership with parents.
- To promote the general progress and well-being of individual pupils and of class or group assigned to you.
- To liaise with appropriate support agencies such as health visitors, speech therapists, volunteers etc.
- To participate in
meetings arranged for any of the above purposes.
Assessments and reports
- To assess children’s attainment on entry and exit.
- To work with the headteacher on the analysis of attainment and progress
- To provide oral and written assessments and reports to colleagues and parents.
What the school offers its staff
Slade Nursery School is a federated Nursery with Wood Farm School which has approximately 100 children.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Slade Nursery School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 5
- Education phase
- View all Nurseryjobs
- School size
- 103 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 5
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Slade Nursery School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01865 750670
Arranging a visit to Slade Nursery School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oxford and Oxfordshire