20 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
1 June 2022
11 February 2022 at 12:00pm
14 January 2022
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 113 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01480 398048
About St Mary's Church of England Primary School St Neots
Having recently achieved the highest award of ‘Excellent’ in our Church School Inspection, St. Mary’s is a school that has been on a remarkable journey of improvement to one which is now exceptionally strong. Our committed and dedicated staff work extraordinarily hard for the benefit of all children who attend St. Mary’s, from nursery to Year 6. We offer our children a very strong and bespoke curriculum which has been planned and delivered over the past 4 and a half years. Due to this, teachers are very well supported and this includes support by both senior and middle leaders. All members of St. Mary’s are key to driving improvement and everyone is valued for their input into our vision of excellence for all. Our full time Family and Inclusion worker is instrumental in working with staff, pupils and their families, leading to the best progress possible for our children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is highly passionate about providing the very best for children and has a very good understanding of what is best for children
- Is highly passionate about implementing creative, innovative and new ideas through research, reading and wider CPD to ensure outcomes for children are the best they can be – self-motivated, driven and ambitious people would fit our team very well!
- Wishes to move their career forward to be the best they can be through supportive and positive relationships with leaders and line managers – adults need to reach their potential too!
- Goes above and beyond to be part of our community and fosters superb relationships with pupils, parents and the wider community
- Have a work ethic that conveys excellence and takes pride in all they do
There is so much to find out about St. Mary’s and for us to find out about you, so please book the opportunity for a tour in school and/or a phone call with the Head, Ben Hodson, via the school office: email@example.com . Get in touch and we’ll pop the kettle on!
St. Mary’s is committed to safer recruitment and a thorough process is undertaken to safeguard pupils during the appointment procedure. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS, satisfactory references and a complete application form.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's Church of England Primary School St Neots
Please contact the school to arrange a tour of our school site and meet our Head teacher.
School locationWintringham Road, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1NX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed