The role will include:
• Supporting teaching and learning
• Work with children 1:1 or delivering sessions with small groups of children, including children
with special educational needs
• Manage classroom resources
You will need to:
• Have experience of working in an early years and/or school setting. Ideally to have a Level 3
childcare qualification, although we would support an applicant to attain the certificate.
• Have experience of working with children and preferably children with SEND needs.
• Have good basic numeracy and literacy skills.
• Be inclusive in your approach, demonstrating empathy and understanding.
• Be patient and kind.
• Have lots of energy and enthusiasm
• Have high expectations in all things, sprinkled with a sense of fun
Our Teaching Assistants are highly valued members of our team. We want our TAs to be part of the
decision making that drives our school, provides outcomes for children and advocates for every child.
We welcome their input in developing both the academic curriculum and the opportunities in our
extra-curricular offer – bringing their own interests and passions to the table.
We would love to show you around our school if you are interested in the job.
Please contact the
school office on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01865 300454.
The closing date: Monday 9th October 2023.
Interviews will take place during week beginning: 16th October.
The job description, person specification and application are available on the school website: www.standlakeschool.co.uk/community/staff-vacancies
Standlake School and the Eynsham Partnership Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any position is subject to appropriate vetting procedures including a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions as part of the recruitment process.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.