- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stage
- Early years
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
3 days per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Temporary pending pupil numbers)
- £9.43 per hour
Temporary post to commence January 2022
3 days per week, 39 weeks per year to be paid on NJC Grade B, £9.43 per hour
The Link Academy Trust are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and talented Early Years Worker to join our Preschool team at Stoke Gabriel Primary School working with children aged 2-4. The role will include working with children under the EYFS framework, recording keeping and collaboration with parents. You will be part of a proficient team dedicated to working to improve the outcomes for all our children, where your work life balance will be promoted.
What we are looking for in a candidate is:
• At least NVQ2, preferably NVQ3 qualification or the equivalent Level 3 diploma in childcare
• To show initiative, be organised and efficient
• A real commitment to the safety, well-being of our pupils
• An understanding and awareness of the Early Years Framework
• Recognition of our amazing children; nurturing and supporting them, and meeting their needs to ensure they have independent learning behaviours that will see them prepared for their future learning journey.
• A committed approach to the wider school community and engagement with them.
• A cheerful, fresh and creative approach to giving the children in your care the best you can
• To have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a strong and supportive team
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 100 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
About Stoke Gabriel Primary School
Stoke Gabriel Primary and Pre-school is a thriving friendly school in the wonderful South Hams which has been designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Our school achieves high academic standards through the provision of an exciting curriculum that makes the most of our beautiful surroundings, a caring, nurturing environment with a family atmosphere and a team of dedicated staff.
Our school is a vibrant and exciting place to work in, yet our small size enables us to know every child, understand their needs, their talents and the things that motivate them.
Stoke Gabriel Primary School and Pre-school has a good reputation built on high standards and a caring ethos and with links to our partner schools within the Trust and the local community, our children are given lots of learning opportunities outside the classroom and exciting experiences in all areas of the curriculum.
We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed. You will need to show initiative, creativity and demonstrate the aptitude to work as part of a successful and growing team in Early Years to improve the life chances of our pupils and make every child feel ‘special’.
We want you to come and join our happy, positive learning environments where our consistent vision is that through collaboration we will always be ‘Stronger Together’