- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Main Pay
ECT Class Teacher job summary
Exceptional ECT Class Teacher
Required for September 2021
(Possibility of starting during the summer term for induction and be paid for the summer holidays)
Are you a dynamic ECT, looking to make an impact on children's lives?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team to ensure the best possible outcomes for your pupils and your school? If the answers to these questions are yes, we would love to hear from you.
Our partnership from September 2022 will be working across two schools Littleton Nursery & Infant School and Ashford CE Primary School. We are seeking to appoint an exceptional ECT who has the desire to progress in all key stages. This role could be contracted Ashford The school would be confirmed to the candidate when invited to interview.
Our Schools offer:
* a comprehensive programme of ECT support and/or induction led by highly experienced staff
* warm, welcoming environments which reflect the very good relationships between adults and pupils
* well behaved and motivated children
* active Governing Bodies committed to making a difference
* the opportunity for further career and professional development
* leadership teams focussed on school improvement, children’s achievement and the professional development of staff
* membership of and training through the highly regarded London Diocese Board of Schools
* the possibility of the opportunity to start as soon as possible during the summer term to gain a full understanding of school systems, induction and be paid for the summer holidays
* extra benefits including parking and excellent staff facilities
Salary: Main scale
Applicants will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of our children and be in sympathy with and supportive of our Christian ethos and values.
Please visit our websites for more detailed information about our schools. We invite interested applicants to arrange an informal chat and the possibility of undertaking a tour of the School. To arrange a visit or for more information please contact the school office.
We hold the right to appoint the right candidate as soon as possible. Please do not wait for the closing date to contact us or send in an application form.
To apply for this job, please complete the application form once completed, email to email@example.com . Please note we do not accept applications by CV.
Key school policies:
Safeguarding Children Policy 2021.pdf (ashford-primary.surrey.sch.uk)
Equality Policy Oct 2020.pdf (ashford-primary.surrey.sch.uk)
Safer recruitment Policy 2022 https://www.ashford-primary.surrey.sch.uk/docs/policies/Safer%20Recruitment%20Policy-updated%202.2022.pdf
Applicants Privacy Notice:
Privacy Notice Applicants.pdf (ashford-primary.surrey.sch.uk)
Littleton and Ashford C of E Schools Partnership (September 2022) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Ashford CofE Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 391 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Ashford Church of England School is a two-form primary school in the parish of St Matthew’s and St Hilda’s Ashford, Middlesex ( Surrey County Council). At Ashford we encourage our children to reach their full potential in a nurturing and supportive Christian environment. Our founding principles are based on love, compassion and respect for all.
From September we are excited to announce that we will be working in an partnership with Littleton CofE Nursery & Infant School.
Arranging a visit to Ashford CofE Primary School
To arrange a school visit please contact the school office by phone 01784 253310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org