ECT - Maths - Golden Retention Allowance
This job expired on 22 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
22 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
6 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- Main Pay Scale Plus Golden Retention Allowance
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Trust is seeking to appoint;
- A motivated and ambitious Early Career Teacher who is ready to join a forward-thinking, continuously improving department.
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Director of Maths and Deputy Subject Leader to enthuse students about maths within an ambitious department that aims to work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- An individual who wishes to be involved in the design and development of the maths curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the Academy.
- A teacher committed to the importance of maths in transforming students' numeracy, aspirations and lives.
A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities
What the school offers its staff
The Trust can offer:
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a maths teacher.
- Allocated teaching room equipped with an interactive whiteboard.
Further details about the role
The Trust is offering successful applicants a “Golden Retention” allowance of £5,000 during the two years of the ECT probationary period. The allowance will be paid annually as a lump sum at the end of the year: £2,000 at the end of the first year and £3,000 at the end of the second year.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Ramsey Academy, Halstead
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 793 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Ramsey Academy, Halstead website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01787 472481
The North Essex Multi-Academy Trust was established in September 2013 and currently consists of two secondary schools and a primary school, all judged as “Good” by Ofsted. The position will be based at The Ramsey Academy, Halstead. (“A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can" - Ofsted). One of the most improved schools in Essex and Nationally (Progress 8 score 2018 +0.21).
Arranging a visit to The Ramsey Academy, Halstead
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Secondary Teacher SEMH Specialist Teacher
Sir Bobby Robson School
Lindbergh Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9FA
Teacher of Business & Economics
Samuel Ward Academy
Chalkstone Way, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 0LD
The Stanway School
Winstree Road, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0QA
Moulsham High School
Brian Close, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 9ES
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock