We have an exciting vacancy for a qualified, enthusiastic and experienced person to take on the role of Educational Psychologist within the school. The successful candidate will join our excellent inclusion team and provide specialist diagnosis and proactive support to both individuals and groups to help students achieve and develop. The successful candidate will use their skills to both identify need and support development, while also contributing to the teaching and learning strategies ethos of our whole school inclusive provision. The hours per week can be flexible to suit an appropriate candidate.
Essential educational requirements
• Honours degree or equivalent
• Education Psychology Qualification (BPS accredited)
• Recent relevant CPD
Essential skills and experience
• Successful training across the whole age and ability range
• Evidence of successful involvement in supporting vulnerable children and young people
• Good record of professional learning
About Arrow Vale RSA Academy
Outstanding Ofsted rating, excellent CPD opportunities and highly experienced and supportive departments - just some of the reasons why RSA Academy Arrow Vale is the place to work...
- Green Sward Lane, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0EN
- Arrow Vale RSA Academy website (opens in a new window)