36 days remaining to apply
Start date details
asap or following notice
7 January 2024 at 11:59pm
20 November 2023
About The Shared Learning Trust
- Multi-academy trust
About The Shared Learning Trust
• The Vale Academy, Dunstable 2-11
• The Rushmere Park Academy, Leighton Buzzard 2-9
• The Linden Academy, Luton 4-11
• The Chalk Hills Academy, Luton 11-18
• The Stockwood Park Academy, Luton 11-18
Along with our family of 5 academies, we also offer a fantastic sixth form provision for students aged between 16-19 and this is based at both The Chalk Hills and Stockwood Park Academy. Included in our sixth form provision is our Football Academy partnered with Luton Town FC and our brand new Cricket Academy, partnered with Northamptonshire Cricket Club. Our trust is vibrant and friendly, supported by 3 state of the art buildings. It is a learning environment where all students have the opportunity to be high achievers, make good friends, contribute to their community and take part in a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
Vision & Values ‘Strive, Achieve, Believe’
We are a unique family of schools, sharing our practice and beliefs to enable young people to achieve more that than they ever thought possible. At The Shared Learning Trust, we will provide exceptional opportunities for all to be aspirational and develop a passion and excitement for learning! We will ensure our children, students and adults cultivate a strong self-belief so that they can flourish and develop into successful, well-rounded, self-respecting people. Our commitment to this vision can be demonstrated by our behaviours:
Strive we will,
• provide a caring, nurturing environment where children and young adults feel happy, healthy and supported. Our academies will be places of safety, enabling pupils to develop courage, strong ambition and be the best that they can be.
• continue to work together to share innovative practice and to provide a wealth of opportunities for all pupils and staff
• have a Cross-Trust focus on high achievement and standards, where children are supported to meet ambitious targets.
• focus on the development of all of our staff through quality recruitment and retention, with excellent opportunities for clear and dynamic career progression.
Achieve we will,
• aspire to provide exceptional lessons and learning opportunities, incorporating effective use of new technologies, enabling our learners to be successful and innovative.
• share strong Trust approaches to our key issues, for example, teaching, assessment, attendance and curriculum development.
• offer an interesting yet challenging curriculum in each of our academies.
• by our all-through education, guarantee excellent 2-19 provision, with clear progression routes for all.
• continue to expect good behaviour and conduct at all times, allowing all to make progress and achieve excellence.
• place emphasis on collaboration with partners outside of our Trust to maximise opportunities for all in our Trust.
Believe we will,
• enable all of our learners to develop and flourish, through close working and regular communication with our families and local community,
• care for our families beyond the school day, supporting the development of high self-esteem and belief.
• ensure that every child in our Trust reaches their full potential by providing exciting opportunities both inside and outside of the classroom.
• promote can-do attitudes and resilience across the Trust that develop belief and high expectation.
CPD and Training – We invest in you!
All five Academies at The Shared Learning Trust are a part of our Teaching Trust, which is based at The Chalk Hills Academy. We aim to offer exceptional teacher training and high-quality professional development programmes to new and experienced staff to support them in excelling in their career.
Our programmes are facilitated by experienced school leaders, who have exemplary records in leadership and improving outcomes for their students. We are able to cater for specific requests and can offer custom-made support packages that focus on the quality of teaching and learning, curriculum development and aspects of Leadership and Management.
We currently offer:
• The National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership
• The National Award for Middle Leaders
• The Outstanding Teacher Programme
• The Improving Teacher Programme
• The Recently Qualified Teacher Programme
Head office location
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Luton