This job expired on 3 January 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
As soon as possible
3 January 2022 at 11:59pm
4 December 2021
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 325 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01722 327218
About Harnham Church of England Controlled Junior School
As members of our community, we love our School, and so does Ofsted; during their last visit they called it ‘a joyful place’.
Why you should apply to Harnham Junior School; because we offer you:
• A fantastic track record in supporting our staff through Professional Development. If you have the drive, we will support you all of the way.
• A positive environment and a supportive team – with dedicated, friendly colleagues, committed governors and supportive parents - to learn from and be supported by.
• A well-resourced school which is always looking to improve facilities and provide additional resources to benefit learning.
We are confident that you will feel the same passion for Harnham Junior School as we do. Please look at the website and see the creative and exciting way we approach education.
Arranging a visit to Harnham Church of England Controlled Junior School
We would be delighted and proud to show you around our School – please contact us using the details above.
School locationSaxon Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP2 8JZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed