- Maternity or parental leave cover (Maternity cover leading to possible part time permanent job share)
- £25,714 to £41,604
Emmbrook Infant School - KS1 Teacher - Full/Part time job summary
KS1 Class Teacher
Main/Upper Pay Scale
Applications from ECT’s welcome
Required from September 2022
Full/part time maternity cover with possibility of part time permanent job share
Emmbrook Infant School focuses on providing the children with excellent educational opportunities in a happy, secure environment. The knowledgeable, hard working staff aim to meet the needs of every individual child, helping to develop each child’s confidence and talents encouraging each to reach their potential.
‘The school’s core values are lived and breathed. Pupils behave extremely well, responding to high expectations modelled by the adults around them. They are respectful, courteous and thoughtful. The wider curriculum is extremely well developed and an established culture of high aspiration enables pupils to thrive’ – Ofsted Outstanding 2019
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is highly motivated and would like to be part of our small, hardworking school family
• has excellent communication and organisational skills
• has a good understanding of the KS1 curriculum
• is committed to team work and maintaining high standards
• has high expectations for pupils’ achievement, progress and behaviour
• embraces the school’s core values
• is flexible and would be willing to work in EYFS in the future if required
In return we offer:
• a welcoming and supportive school graded ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED
• a supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
• a strong ethos based on our shared values, high expectations and challenge
• the chance to be part of an excellent team
• a commitment to your professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. The application form and job description can be found on our website: www.emmbrookinfantschool.co.uk
Please email completed application forms to our School Business Manager, Jaime Barrett at email@example.com
Applications will be considered on receipt and interviews can be arranged at short notice.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Emmbrook Infant School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 7
- School size
- 182 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 7
Our school focuses on providing the children with excellent educational opportunities in a happy, secure environment. The knowledgeable, hard working staff aim to meet the needs of every individual child, helping to develop each child’s confidence and talents encouraging each to reach their potential. You are welcome to visit our school where we will be delighted to give you further information.
Arranging a visit to Emmbrook Infant School
Visits to our school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0118 974 8259 to arrange a visit.