This job expired on 10 December 2021 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
As soon as possible
10 December 2021 at 9:00am
30 November 2021
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 705 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Westerton Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 0113 3400036
About Westerton Primary Academy
Westerton Primary Academy is proud to be an inclusive and caring school, providing high quality education. We work together to enable all children to achieve well, gain confidence and contribute in a positive way to the school and the community. Situated in an outer suburb of South Leeds, the school has grown in size over the last decade and we now have 708 pupils on roll, working together we deliver a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, allowing for pupils’ differing abilities and aptitudes that leads to success for every child.
At Leodis Academies Trust we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach to working together. We look for individuals who can contribute to this and make a difference to the academies that form our Trust. In return for joining us as our EWLSA we can offer:
- An opportunity to use your skills and knowledge to make a real difference to the children within our community, whilst working within a school that fosters positivity and care.
- Access to an expanding range of lifestyle benefits including Simply Health cash plan, free flu vaccinations and a cycle to work scheme.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Free parking on site.
- A wide range of possibilities to develop as a professional, with access to job related learning and development opportunities across the Trust.
Arranging a visit to Westerton Primary Academy
For a discussion about the Emotional Wellbeing Learning Support Assistant (EWLSA) role please contact the school office on 0113 253 3504. Further information about the role, including a job description and person specification, can be downloaded from our website www.vacancies.leodisacademiestrust.com.
School locationHesketh Lane, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF3 1AR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed