Emotional Wellbeing Officer
Collingwood Primary School, Hull, East Yorkshire
|Job role||SEN specialist|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||22,462 - 24,799|
We are seeking to appoint a person who can demonstrate the following:
· A person who can show commitment to the wellbeing of all children.
· Somebody who has high expectations of themselves and others.
· Someone able to communicate effectively with others especially families and children.
· An innovative practitioner, who is enthusiastic and highly motivated.
· Someone who can work effectively with outside agencies.
· A person who strives to uphold the restorative principles of the school.
Applying for the job
Complete the application form attached and return to HCAT HR Assistant (Emily Mansfield) on EMansfield@hcat.org.ukMore on how to apply
- HCAT Collingwood EWO advert july 2020.pdf  0.12 MB
- HCAT Collingwood EWO application form july 2020.doc  0.19 MB
- HCAT Collingwood EWO JD Grade 6.pdf  0.09 MB
|School size||329 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Collingwood Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Collingwood Primary School
Collingwood Primary is a medium sized multicultural school which sits in the heart of a caring community. The school strives to ensure children achieve both academically and socially and provides education for children from the age of three to eleven.
Arranging a visit to Collingwood Primary School
Contact the school on : 01482 331914
Collingwood Street, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU3 1AW