- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Up to 12 weeks possibly beyond)
- £10 / hour
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and forward-thinking English Mentor who has the necessary skills and attributes to provide academic catch-up support in English. The successful candidate will work independently by delivering engaging, targeted, and dynamic sessions under the guidance of a supportive and highly motivated English department.
The successful candidate will demonstrate, through application and interview, that they are able to: -
• Confidently plan and deliver well-structured catch-up sessions
• Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
• Promote good progress and outcomes
• Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
• Adapt catch-up sessions to respond to the strengths and needs of pupils
• Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
• Make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the Academy
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.