- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS 1 (£25,714) to UPS3 (£41,604)
Required: January 2022 or earlier if possible Permanent Salary: Main Scale
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic English Teacher or ECT (Early Career Teacher), with high expectations and a passion for English. We are a rapidly improving 11-16 comprehensive school situated just 5 minutes from Junction 23 of the M5 in Somerset and within easy access of Bristol, Taunton and Exeter. We are proud to be part of the Clevedon Learning Trust.
• Amazing students who value positive relationships and clear boundaries
• Continual Self Professional Development (CSPD) as soon as you start
• Leadership development and coaching
• A relentless focus on Teaching & Learning
• The opportunity to be part of a school that is developing rapidly
• A Trust committed to excellence that values students and staff
• Enthusiasm and professionalism.
• A commitment to be part of a forward-thinking school where standards, personal success and self-development matter
• Ambition for yourself and others
• Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of professional development opportunities
If you have any questions about this post or would like to arrange a visit to our wonderful school, please contact Mrs E King, Headteacher’s PA, on 01278 425222. An application form and further details are available from the school website: www.chilton-trinity.co.uk.
All applications and covering letters (addressed to the Headteacher, Mr T Newell) should be emailed to: Recruitment@chilton-trinity.co.uk
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 15th October 2021 at 9.00am
INTERVIEW DATE: Tuesday 19th October 2021
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and this commitment will be reflected in the Trust’s recruitment & selection process. Applicants are expected to share this commitment. An enhanced level satisfactory disclosure and baring service DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 918 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About Chilton Trinity School
Chilton Trinity School is a 11-16 comprehensive school offering an inspiring learning environment for our students and staff. We are a proud member of the Clevedon Learning Trust and are committed to the academic development and wellbeing of all students in our care. We have a great team of teaching and support staff, each of whom are fully committed to creating a school that truly makes a difference to our students, their families and the wider community.
Chilton Trinity School puts students at the centre of everything we do. We provide excellent teaching and learning, day in and day out, coupled with a care and guidance system that supports each student to achieve their personal best. We recognise and celebrate the unique gifts every student brings, and we create an environment for them to become the best possible versions of themselves.
Arranging a visit to Chilton Trinity School
Please contact Mrs E King, Head's PA on 01278 425222 or email Recruitment@Chilton-Trinity.co.uk.