Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS (Outer London) £29,915 - £45,766
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic English Teacher with a passion for their subject and a commitment to raising standards for all learners. We are an excellent and friendly department with well-established schemes of work and innovative resources to support teaching and learning. With your excellent subject knowledge, you will have the opportunity to teach English Language and Literature at KS3 and KS4 across all age and ability ranges.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
24/7 employee assistance programme.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1599 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Glenthorne High School
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1600 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. The school provides a calm and nurturing environment where pupils are encouraged to reach their full potential.
Arranging a visit to Glenthorne High School
We welcome visits to our school, however, due to current Covid rules and regulations, we have to limit the numbers of visitors. Please contact the HR department for further details. Tel: 02084100010