Come join our thriving 2-19 all-through college on its journey towards excellence!
Due to the continued growth of our successful college, the English Department requires an enthusiastic English teacher with excellent aspirations and classroom management skills. You will have the opportunity to teach up to GCSE level, across a range of abilities. Progression to teaching A Level Language or Literature is also an option for the right candidate. We have a long standing record of supporting our GCSE students to make good progress and also have an excellent record of results at A Level Language and Literature. You will be joining an experienced team, who regularly share ideas and resources and are committed to achieving excellence for our students and promoting a love of reading and appreciation of a diverse range of literature. Our lessons are structured to provide stretch and challenge to all students, regardless of their ability level.
Can you offer the following to the students and teachers of Hailsham Community College Academy Trust:
• Values-driven excellent teaching
• A real passion for learning
• Tenacity to drive and improve the outcomes of all students
• Excellent ability to teach at KS3 and KS4
As a valued member of our team at Hailsham Community College Academy Trust we can offer you:
• An excellent and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team / Middle Leadership Team and pastoral team
• An excellent commitment to your continued professional development at whatever career stage you’re at!
• An excellent school which is committed to consistency of student experience and sustained improvement
• The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care and Cycle to Work Scheme
If you have the motivation and drive for excellence and want to be a part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that all students make the best possible progress in an ambitious school with the desire to be ‘excellent’, we would be pleased to receive an application from you.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for this Academy. We are also required by law to ensure that any prospective employee is legally entitled to live and work in the UK. You will be required to provide documentation as evidence. Other conditions of employment may apply. We are committed to equality of opportunity and positively welcome applications form all sections of the community.
This job post has expired.