- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (One term (could be longer))
- £25,714 to £36,961
This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher who has experience of teaching English up to Functional Skills. English is a subject that many students struggle with in this SEN school.
We are looking for a talented, creative and ambitious teacher who:
• Is an organised and highly effective classroom practitioner.
• Has a passionate commitment to raising the attainment of all students in a special school.
• Is committed to enriching our curriculum through involvement in community events.
• Is able to teach English to Functional Skills level, Humanities, PSHE plus other subjects across the curriculum as required by the timetable.
• A team player who is able to work collaboratively with others on whole school projects.
• To work with a range of different students with SEN across the school.
1 SEN - £2,270
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.