We are looking for teachers who:
- Have QTS status or are an ECT who believe, inspire and achieve
- Enjoy working and forging positive relationships with young people
- Provide a model of excellence in terms of teaching & learning and role modelling.
- Have an enthusiasm for new approaches and implementation of your ideas
- Are reflective practitioners with a “can do” approach to teaching and with a passion to raise standards
- Have the ability to support all children to explore and reach their full potential, and become well rounded, well balanced and confident people
- Are ambitious, professional and are committed to further personal development
- Are committed to working as part of a dynamic team of professionals both in and out of the classroom
In return we can offer you:
- To be part of a resilient and talented body of staff who work tirelessly every day to transform the lives of young people
- To work in a collaborative and supportive team who remain calm, positive and creative which promotes unity as we resolve emerging challenges together
- Staff development which is key to our school improvement plan. Expectations are high and there is an array of bespoke support and development opportunities available through our excellent CPD Programme consisting of Twilight sessions, online learning and academic courses
- Our staff benefits include: Kent Rewards, Child Care Vouchers & Pension scheme.
If you have the enthusiasm and desire to work as part of an exceptionally supportive staff team in our highly successful special school, we would welcome your application.
All staff, governors and volunteers are expected to share a
commitment to safeguard children and vulnerable groups and, as part of that
commitment, follow ‘Safer Recruitment’ guidance in line with the Keeping
Children Safe in Education 2022.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding children and
vulnerable groups, Enhanced DBS checks and/or Barred List checks on all posts
must be carried out where they are required.
This job post has expired.