An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our experienced English department as Teacher of English at our outstanding school in the heart of Yorkshire. This rewarding position would suit an experienced teacher of English or ECT looking to start their career. The role is permanent and you would be instrumental in supporting our amazing students, supporting them by creating a culture of success, ensuring they have a positive learning environment to increase student attainment, achievement and social and emotional development.
Outwood Academy Ripon has been part of the Outwood Grange Academies Trustsince 2011 and is an exceptional place to build your future. Our school-based community is welcoming& friendly; students and staff make excellent progress together.
We expect our staff to bring out the best in each and every student. Our diverse curriculum has something for everyone, with extra guidance for those requiring additional support, and we do whatever it takes to help young people develop a sense of responsibility – towards themselves, each other, their community and the wider world. We are extremely proud of the achievements of our students and therefore we are seeking applicants with integrity, determination and energy for this rewarding role as a Teacher of English to join our department of 6 subject specialists. We need a teacher who is passionate about their subject and keen to drive our young people to achieve the best possible education whatever their background or ability. If you care about the success of all students and are looking for a new challenge, we would welcome your application.
- The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools, should you wish in the future;
- The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps structure taking on a whole school leadership project;
- The support and expertise of Directors and Heads of Departments working across the Family of Schools;
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for all;
- A further comprehensive programme of professional development, including leadership, provided through the Outwood Institute of Education.
OGAT are proud to be a part of the National Institute of Teaching (NIoT) hosting its North and East campus as Outwood Academy Redcar and Outwood Academy Adwick. The NIoT identifies best practice in education, in order to develop cutting-edge, evidence-based teacher training and professional development programmes. OGAT colleagues will benefit from the work of the institute, which draws on the expertise of some of the most outstanding school leaders in education today. For our ECT colleagues afull and detailed programme of support and development, including science subject specialism support will be provided.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS :
Outwood Grange Academies Trust supports colleagues by funding an extensive range of accredited training courses and apprenticeship opportunities up to Masters level. We offer:
- Your starting salary plus annual inflation linked increases. The starting salary will be dependent on experience.
- We follow the principles of the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document
- You will be automatically enrolled into the generous Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Pay progression happens automatically on the anniversary of the target period appropriate to your role
- Flexible family friendly policies
- We have our own Workload Charter and are committed to ensuring that Teachers’ workloads are manageable
- All teachers receive an allotted minimum of two hours CPD each week
- Access to centralised resources to support with lesson planning and reducing workload
- Comprehensive induction and training process.
This job post has expired.