We are looking for a Second in Department who:
- has a passion for their subject and the
ability to make their subject come alive with inspirational and
interactive lessons which challenge and support all pupils to secure the
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
with strong subject knowledge.
- demonstrates ambitious standards and has
high expectations for all pupils ensuring that there is a robust
curriculum and assessment framework underpinned by a strong
- has a record of raising standards across
key stages 3 and 4.
- Has excellent organization skills
- can drive forward strategic
priorities and translate these into practical actions.
- demonstrates professionalism consistent
with the Trust’s values: aspirational, collaborative, inclusive,
innovative and responsible underpinned with a high degree of emotional
What can we offer?
- An opportunity to live and work in
the beautiful county of Dorset with excellent links to travel across and
enjoy the beaches and countryside of the West Country.
- A thriving school community with
- A creative and innovative culture
keen to explore new ways of working to meet fresh challenges and exploit
- A Trust wide strategy to support
mental health and well-being with a ‘champion in every academy.
- The benefits of working in a highly
collaborative multi-academy trust including opportunities to work with leaders in other Ambitions academies.
- Excellent personal career development – our
culture is to promote from within the Trust as much as possible.
- Access to a Microsoft
training package to enhance software expertise to support the outcomes of
the academy and trust
A bespoke online
This job post has expired.