We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has high expectations of pupil progress.
- Is passionate about education and developing a love of learning
- Has the skills to work collaboratively with the English Faculty
and other faculties.
- Can build positive relationships with students, staff and
- Is willing to embrace or bring new ideas to the school.
- Has ambition combined with a commitment to developing their own
In return, you will have the advantage of:
- Joining a strong and dynamic team of professionals.
- Work in a school with high aspirations for all of its students
- Be provided with excellent career opportunities.
- Benefits including; Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme, Employee
Assistance Programme, Work Perks, Bike To Work Scheme, discounted Gym
Membership, Will Writing Service, Financial Advice Service.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and highly
qualified Teacher of English to work in our excellent English Faculty.
Trinity High School is a very special learning community. Our
HEART values of Happiness, Excellence, Ambition, Respect and Tolerance underpin
our day to day work and visitors are always impressed by the warm, friendly and
highly positive relationships that exist between staff and students. We are a
friendly and caring community where students are encouraged to aim high,
embrace challenge and develop resilience so that they can realise their talents
and create their futures.
Our school motto, Excellence for All, encapsulates our vision
for all students in our care. Our motto reflects both ambition and inclusivity
and allows students to prosper because we have high expectations of their
academic progress as well as their personal development. As they move through
the school they grow into confident, articulate young adults who contribute
selflessly to their families and their local communities.
Trinity High School & Sixth Form Centre is committed to the protection, safety and welfare of its pupils and staff and we aim for the highest standards in safeguarding procedures, and expect all staff and volunteers to share and promote this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and criminal background check via the disclosure procedures. As per The DFE Statutory guidance, in accordance with the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” legislation latest version that came into effect on 1st September 2022, shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence.
This job post has expired.