English Teacher with possible temp TLR for Head of Year maternity cover
58 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
19 May 2023 at 12pm (midday)
21 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Englishjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Possible TLR for the right candidate for temporary Head of Year role to cover Maternity leave
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you a talented and dynamic practitioner? Are you passionate about teaching and learning and student progress? Do you value your own professional development?
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a strong and progressive English team in a rapidly improving and happy school. We are seeking an individual, who will have the drive, commitment and ambition to ensure that each student receives a world class learning experience in their English education.
You will be passionate about English and committed to securing excellent outcomes for children of all abilities.We have a highly committed staff who thrive in an inclusive culture focused on high quality teaching and learning.
“At the heart of The Vyne is an ambition for all pupils to succeed.”
(Ofsted, “Good”, April 2022).
We are keen to hear from you if you:-
- Have an excellent track-record as a teacher of English
- Are passionate about your subject and are focussed on supporting excellent progress
- Are outward looking and keep informed of current educational research and best practice in English
- Are flexible and adaptable
- Are ambitious, hard-working and a team player
- Believe in a “no-excuses” culture
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you the opportunity to join:
- A highly committed and dedicated staff.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop you throughout your career.
- Students who love their school, are ambitious and want to learn
- Excellent facilities and a dedicated department team with great results
Further details about the role
Please email Mrs Helen Hall, the Personnel Officer at email@example.com for further details
or call The Vyne School on 01256 473003. The Headteacher, Mrs Nicola Pearce, encourages visits from interested candidates to share her vision for the school. Please contact her at - firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01256 473003 to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications: Friday 19th May 2023
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 22nd May 2023
The Vyne School reserves the right to interview earlier should suitable candidates apply.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
About The Vyne Community School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 761 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Vyne Community School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to The Vyne Community School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Candytuft Way, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 6FF
Teacher of English - Blessed Hugh Faringdon School
Blessed Hugh Faringdon Catholic School
Fawley Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30 3EP
Maiden Erlegh School in Reading
81 Crescent Road, Reading, RG1 5SL
Greenwood Way, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 6BZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Basingstoke and Hampshire