This job expired on 18 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
18 April 2023 at 9am
23 March 2023
- View all Part timejobs - Zero Hour Contract
- £10.98 PER HOUR
- SCP 4
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a pool of Exam Invigilators to support the examinations team following documented processes, procedures and regulations to ensure examinations are run in a secure, confidential and suitable environment. To ensure both students and the Academy comply with regulations. To ensure all students have a consistent experience of examinations
- To invigilate examinations following documented processes, procedures and regulations to ensure examinations are run in a secure, confidential and suitable environment.
- To ensure both students and the Academy comply with regulations. To ensure all students have a consistent experience of examinations.
- To lay out examinations with relevant examination materials as directed by the Line Manager.
- To assist students entering the examination room.
- To record attendance/absence from the examination by completing examination registers.
- To ensure identification checks are correctly carried out.
- To report all student queries on examination papers to the Line Manager.
What the school offers its staff
- Competitive local Government Pension Scheme
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Market leading Personal Development and Training plans to further your career
- Access to Mental Health First Aid Programme
- 24 hours access to Employee Assistance Programme
Further details about the role
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Willenhall E-ACT Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 842 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Willenhall E-ACT Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
A vibrant 11-16 academy in Walsall. Our vision is for all of our students to flourish and succeed, helping them to develop into tomorrow’s leaders.
Similar jobs nearby
The Stourport High School and Sixth Form College
Minster Road, Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, DY13 8AX
The Telford Langley School
Duce Drive, Telford, Shropshire, TF4 3JS
High Point Academy
Friar Park Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 0JS
Oldbury Wells School
Oldbury Wells, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV16 5JD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Midlands