We are looking for a focused and conscientious individual, with a calm, caring and patient approach who has the relevant skills and ability to:
- Prioritise workloads and have the confidence to work on their own initiative
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy, with a keen eye for detail, along with excellent ICT and administrative skills.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is essential and SIM’s is desirable
- Work with flexibility, which is required during examination periods and examination results time.
- Form positive relationships to work effectively and collaboratively with other key staff, students, parents and external agencies.
- Manage a team of invigilators, ensuring they are kept up to date with all statutory training
- Undertake training and attend meetings as necessary
It is essential for the successful candidate to care about preparing young people for their future and to support them through the intensive examination seasons. If you are prepared to work tirelessly to ensure their success and have the ability to support this important aspect of our provision; we want to hear from you.
We may interview and appoint earlier and therefore suggest candidates submit their application as soon as possible.
Ormiston Victory Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.