Exams and Data Administrator
The Wellington Academy, Ludgershall, Wiltshire, SP11 9RR
This job expired on 24 January 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
As soon as possible
24 January 2022 at 9am
13 January 2022
About The Wellington Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1083 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- The Wellington Academy website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
Why choose us?
The Wellington Academy opened in 2009 to serve Tidworth, Ludgershall and the surrounding area: an area with a significant military presence. Consequently, we are proud to educate a large number of children from service families and with the growing super-garrison based on Salisbury Plain we expect our numbers to continue to rise.
The Wellington Academy joined the Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust on 1st April 2020 and are following their approach to teaching. By joining the Trust, it brings a whole wealth of exciting CPD opportunities.
What we offer?
• A School that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
• Collaborative working within the Trust.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow, and development through mentorship coaching.
• A successful NQT support program.
• Onsite Parking
The right candidate will have:
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good organisational and time management skill
• Good sense of humour.
• Well Presented
Please note the closing date for this vacancy is 09.00 am Monday 24th January 2022. Please note that CV’s are not accepted, download the Trust Application form.
The Wellington Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please note: Any position that involves working with children requires declaration of ALL convictions/cautions regardless of whether these are deemed as spent and a DBS check will be carried out before any employment commences. References will be obtained before interview at shortlisting stage and may be used in the interview process. If previous employment has included working with children then at least one referee must be from this employment regardless of whether this is the current or most recent employment Any gaps in employment must be detailed and an explanation provided in the relevant section.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Wiltshire and Swindon