This is an exciting opportunity to lead, manage and develop the finance and operations for our small, well-run Trust. You will work across our three primary schools and, increasingly, centrally.
The job description is indicative of the range of responsibilities that you will hold but the role is interesting and varies over time; your flexibility and versatility mean that you will have many opportunities to develop as the Trust develops.
Core Purpose of the Post
* Lead, manage and develop all aspects of the operations of the Trust.
* Support the CEO as an integral member of the Trust Leadership Team.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant standards and obligations including legal mandates from DfE, financial requirements set out by ESFA and Company obligations relating to the Academy Trust.
* Develop policies and procedures to support the Trust’s vision and objectives.
* Deployment of operational support staff to support the Trust’s vision and objectives.
* Overall responsibility for leadership and management of finances, facilities and property, human resources, administration, health and safety and ICT.
* Provide regular relevant information to meet internal and external accountabilities.
* You will be Chief Finance Officer (CFO), Data Protection Officer (DPO), Health & Safety Officer and responsible for being, or appointing, the Company Secretary.
* SBM for Fulham Primary School and line-management of Sulivan/ Queen’s Manor SBM.
Applying for the job
Personal statement not more than 2 A4 sides explaining how you meet the person specification
* There are three primary schools in our small, friendly, well-run trust.
* You will spend at least some of the week at Fulham Primary School.
* There is a Trust office at Queen's Manor Primary School available for your use.
* Some remote working may be possible.