In particular, we are looking for an Executive Headteacher who:
- Possesses the experience, motivation and resilience to move us forwards and embrace any further challenges.
- Understands that thriving schools can be the beating heart of a rural community and that their success or otherwise affects the wider community.
- Has the character to ensure that personal virtues and organisational values enhance outcomes.
- Has the passion to focus relentlessly on what’s best for pupils in their context. Is an inspirational leader who is committed to delivering the schools’ vision for the children, staffand communities we serve.
- Has the initiative to promote new and innovative ideas whilst sustaining what already works.
- Has the ability to develop outstanding educational provision that results in outstanding outcomes.
- Has the willingness to understand what the team has to offer and get the best from them.
- Has the ambition to drive a rich and varied curriculum which engages and inspires every child.
- Has the aspiration to take the school to the next level and the inspiration to take us with them on the journey
These are exciting times within the St Mary Federation!
We want to accelerate into the next phase of our development and require a highly motivated and skilled individual to lead the way in a thriving community that cannot wait to work with you!
As Executive Headteacher, you will be at the forefront of maintaining and developing relationships and collaborations with our staff and wider communities, developing our provision and, above all, ensuring that we meet the needs of all our children.
In an ever-changing educational environment, there will be many exciting challenges ahead. Our schools need to develop ever stronger links.
You will be supported by the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
This is a rolling advert.
This job post has expired.