Deadline is tomorrow
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
10 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
- Leadership 12 - 18
What skills and experience we're looking for
In particular, we are looking for an Executive Headteacher who:
- Possesses the experience, motivation and resilience to move us forwards and embrace any further challenges.
- Understands that thriving schools can be the beating heart of a rural community and that their success or otherwise affects the wider community.
- Has the character to ensure that personal virtues and organisational values enhance outcomes.
- Has the passion to focus relentlessly on what’s best for pupils in their context. Is an inspirational leader who is committed to delivering the schools’ vision for the children, staffand communities we serve.
- Has the initiative to promote new and innovative ideas whilst sustaining what already works.
- Has the ability to develop outstanding educational provision that results in outstanding outcomes.
- Has the willingness to understand what the team has to offer and get the best from them.
- Has the ambition to drive a rich and varied curriculum which engages and inspires every child.
- Has the aspiration to take the school to the next level and the inspiration to take us with them on the journey
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- Peer to peer networking, collaboration, challenge and support.
- Geographically focused development opportunities within the west hub of academies including dedicated support from a key professional.
- The security- of working in a climate of shared accountability.
- Investment in your professional development and future career.
- A research-based approach to academy improvement that builds capacity from within.
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of a growing organisation and trust wide improvement initiatives.
- Access to a suite of core services that enable you to focus more on leading, teaching and learning.
- A values-led approach that underpins the attitudes and behaviour of individuals and the family of Church academies.
Further details about the role
These are exciting times within the St Mary Federation!
We want to accelerate into the next phase of our development and require a highly motivated and skilled individual to lead the way in a thriving community that cannot wait to work with you!
As Executive Headteacher, you will be at the forefront of maintaining and developing relationships and collaborations with our staff and wider communities, developing our provision and, above all, ensuring that we meet the needs of all our children.
In an ever-changing educational environment, there will be many exciting challenges ahead. Our schools need to develop ever stronger links.
You will be supported by the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 155 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Docking Church of England Primary Academy and Nursery
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 100 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01485 518344
Arranging a visit to Docking Church of England Primary Academy and Nursery
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Seathorne Primary Academy
Count Alan Road, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25 1HB
Gaywood Primary School
Field Lane, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 4AY
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Norfolk