- Job role
- Working pattern
- Part time
2 days per week
- Contract type
COPLEY AND NEW ROAD FEDERATION
Executive Headteacher – Copley and New Road Federation
L18 to L24
Starting Easter 2022
Copley Primary School 4 - 11 years - NOR 278 rising to 315 by Sept 2023.
New Road Primary School 4-11 years- NOR 150.
On the retirement of the Executive Headteacher, Nan Oldfield, the governing body is seeking to appoint a new Executive Headteacher. The role is to lead on the strategic direction of the Federation of Copley and New Road Primary school for 2 days a week alongside both Headteachers. It is envisaged you will work one day based at each of the two schools.
The Federation has been established now since 2012 and continues to flourish, resulting in excellent outcomes for all pupils. All aspects of the school's demographic are similar or above National Averages.
The governing body would welcome applications for this role as a stand-alone role, or for an experienced leader this role can be incorporated into the Headteacher role at Copley Primary School also currently being advertised.
We are seeking to appoint a committed, strong & inspirational Executive Headteacher who:
* Will support and drive both Headteachers to maintain and promote excellent standards of teaching & learning by building on the schools existing strengths
* Is able to promote & drive tangible school improvement at a sustainable pace
* Has high aspirations for all pupils and staff within the federation
* Can inspire and work collaboratively with both Headteachers and the senior leadership teams to secure the best outcomes for our pupils
* Can bring new, creative and innovative ways of working to the Federation based on current research to continue to drive standards up in each and every subject
We offer the new Executive Headteacher
* A supportive and engaged governing body who are passionate about the school.
* An experienced, stable and talented senior leadership team at both schools.
* A motivated, stable & talented staff both in and out of the classroom.
* Teaching that is consistently very strong.
* Motivated pupils' whose involvement in their own learning is impressive & their behaviour excellent.
* An already well-developed and wide ranging curriculum.
* Well-developed grounds & facilities boasting excellent facilities that support teaching & learning.
Applying for the job
Please follow the link below to access the Calderdale Council Job Application formMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.