Inner London MPS
The governors wish to appoint an energetic and dedicated individual to our ‘OUTSTANDING’ school.
We are looking for:
• An excellent classroom practitioner who is enthusiastic and flexible with a passion and a real desire to ensure pupils make outstanding progress
• A hard working and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team
• A teacher who can inspire children from diverse backgrounds to reach their full potential
• A positive governing body, staff and school community
• Supportive parents and staff who want the best for the children
• Pupils who are well behaved, eager to learn and proud of their school
• A brand-new building and a well-resourced school which provides a broad and balanced curriculum
• A well-resourced ICT suite
• Well-embedded systems, structures and procedures to support teaching and learning
• A commitment to continuing professional development via LDBS and Bi-borough
• On-site parking (we are located outside the congestion zone) with excellent transport links
• Delicious hot school meals
Applying for the job
Application packs are available via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and from the school website: www.ccbprimary.co.ukMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
217 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Christ Church Bentinck CofE Primary School
We are a thriving, multicultural, central London school, serving the local community with a supportive and inclusive Christian ethos and highly committed friendly staff.
Arranging a visit to Christ Church Bentinck CofE Primary School
Visits are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Palmer, Senior Admin Officer on 020 3351 4135 or by email.