Do you want to lead and drive our English Curriculum?
At South End we believe that our children should not only reach their best academically, but also develop a thirst for knowledge and a love of learning. Our children are happy learners, who work hard to reach the challenges set by their teachers. We treat all our pupils individually, developing their sense of worth and confidence and encourage unique talents to flourish in every child. Our new Cornerstones curriculum encourages English to be an integral part of all learning. We are also a school on our Talk 4 Writing journey.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• Keen to be given the opportunity to lead and drive English in a Junior School setting?
• Ambitious and passionate about ensuring all children have the best opportunities to achieve their full potential?
• Aspirational with high expectations?
• A positive role model?
• Ready for a new challenge?
• Children in your class excel? Are they excited to learn?
• You have at least 3 years’ experience of successful teaching?
What you will find at South End Junior School:
• A learning environment that is that little bit different!
• Opportunity to participate in professional development.
• Three form year groups with support and direction from your Year Group Leader.
• Curriculum teams so that you share workload and knowledge.
• Time out of class in addition to PPA time to enable you to monitor English standards across the school.
• A culture that acknowledges the importance of staff wellbeing.
• Have a look on our vacancies page on our website at our “offer to you” and “CPD offer” to find out more about what South End Junior can offer you.
About South End Junior School
- Wymington Road, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 9JU
- LA Maintained School
- South End Junior School website (opens in a new window)