The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) wish to appoint Class Teachers for Spring Term 2023. We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils and Trustees, supportive governors, and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy.
We passionately believe that staff are our biggest asset. We actively develop our staff through a personalised and bespoke CPD package that is tailored to the journey each and every individual wants to embark on. We invest heavily in our staff as we know that only through staff development will we achieve the very best outcomes for our children. We aim to identify the potential in all individuals in order to fast track staff to outstanding teachers / lead practitioners / SLEs or Leadership roles.
We can offer:
- An iPad for all teachers
- Well behaved children and an extensive inclusion and pastoral support team
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Exceptionally supportive staff and leadership
- A well-resourced school with a healthy budget
- A smile every day
- Subsidised Private Health Care package includes counselling, discounted retail and gym membership
- Competitive salary
- 2.5 ‘Well - being’ days
- Commitment to School Teacher’s pay and conditions
- Free car parking on site
- Opportunities for promotion and progression
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.