- Early years
- £25,714 - £36,961 Depending on experience
EYFS Class Teacher job summary
Cardinham School are looking to appoint an experienced, talented, enthusiastic and committed EYFS teacher.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an EYFS teacher at Cardinham Primary School to join our hard-working, passionate and friendly team who want to give the children the very best learning experience that they can. The successful applicant will be the teacher within our Early Years setting class which caters for Nursery and Reception children aged between 3 and 5.
The post will begin on 1 September 2022.
The successful applicant must:
• have a track record of excellence in their classroom practice;
• have ambition, drive and a passion for learning both indoors and outdoors;
• deliver creative and exciting EYFS provision within their own classroom and across the setting, developing the children’s love of learning;
• promote and lead high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour through positive classroom management;
• work exceptionally well as both part of a team and as team leader, communicating effectively with staff, children and parents.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Cardinham School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- School size
- 70 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
Arranging a visit to Cardinham School
We strongly encourage a visit to our school. Please telephone the school office in advance on 01208 821 326 or email our secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to visit.
Similar jobs nearby
Crown Road, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL26 7XH
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
Chapel Street, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 4DJ